- Take a short questionnaire associated with a Bass Proshop visit
Recent clients of the Bass Pro shop may get involved in an internet poll for a chance to get a $500 giftcard to Bass Pro. As a way to get the gift card the customer must be 18 years old or older and a lawful resident of the United States. The Website is operated by OpinionScope That’s a registered Trademark of ClearData Research, Inc. in conjunction with Bass Pro Shops. Any questions concerning the questionnaire can be led to email@example.com.
What is necessary to choose the OpinionScope poll?
- Working Online link
- The poll code (this code will probably be 7 digits Long)
- Date of trip in mm/dd/yy format
- Home Zipcode
- Home postal code (Canadian residents only)
- Transaction number (see customer receipt) (6 digits in length)
Once the Bass Pro customer has provided the aforementioned information they will be asked a series of poll questions in relation with their trip include: “Have you got any contact with Bass Professional partners instore?” And “what sort of products are you currently shopping for with this trip?” . The OpinionScope survey features a red bar in the bottom righthand corner that shows just how far in percent the consumer has improved through the Bass Pro Shop poll.
Once all of the survey questions are answered the customer is going to have the chance to enter a sweepstakes drawing for a $500 Bass Pro gift card. The odds of winning will depend on the total amount of men and women who enter every month.
- Popular outdoor merchant specializing in hunting, camping and fishing
- Founded in 1971 by outside enthusiast John L Morris if he had been tired of purchasing at sub par outside stores
- Rivaled by Cabelas and Gander Mountain
- Comes with an operating earnings over 3.5 billion dollars
The Bass Pro Shop was founded in the back of an old beat Brown Derby liquor store near Table Rock Lake at 1971. At the time all the store sold was worms and other type of fishing bait (mostly for catfish). Now the business has become a thousand dollar firm with over 20,000 employees. Popular brands sold throughout the store contain Johnny Morris Reels, Offshore Angler, RangeMaxx Red-head, Worldwide Sportsman, Uncle Buck’s and White River.