My Lowe’s Life
- Enables Lowe’s Life employees on the web portal access
- All former Lowe’s Employee should follow HR Related information here
- The site is operated by Lowe’s, Inc..
- The employee should have their revenue quantity and password
Lowe’s supplies a help video go here for people with trouble with internet web navigating. Lowe’s has partnered vendors to give assorted employee promotional supplies to comprise places like CVS, Cigna, all-state, E Trade, Blue Cross and Blue Shield. Any questions regarding the program should be directed to the employees HR Manager. In case an HR Manager is not available at the employees location they can telephone HR Shared Services in 1-888-HRINFO5.
MyLowe’s Employee Benefits
- Prescribed Drugs
- Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Critical Illness Plan Accident
- Pre Paid Legal
- Auto and Home Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Wellness Benefits
- Commuter Benefit
Employee medical 2014 flat-rate rates vary from $55 to $83 for an individual or $177 to $270 for family plans. Dental rates for a single employee sign at a minimal price of $ $ and $19 for a family plan.
The way to register MyLowe’s Life for new employees?
- Visit the Empowered Benefits enrollment system
- Click “Enroll Now” in the Redbox
- When the empowered Rewards compilation has been assessed the Lowe’s worker will see hyperlinks on the left hand side to health vendor websites like Blue CrossBlue Shield of Alabama and also WageWorks
- Click the register link and Present relevant information
- A MyLowe’s Life FAQ are available here
All employees are should register in the Employee Stock Purchase Plan benefit. This benefit enables a member of staff to have of Lowe’s by purchasing Lowe’s normal stock. Parttime employees are allowed to enroll after a year of service and also fulltime Lowe’s employees will register immediately.
- www.myloweslife.com employee Log in