Merrick Bank Online Credit Card Setup:
Receiving a new credit card can seem like the end of the trail of this application and activation procedure however once you pull a credit out of the envelope it isn’t prepared to be used at your favourite store quite nonetheless. Before having a new credit card you’ll want to complete a process that’s referred to as “credit card activation”. Merrick Bank allows their credit cardholders to readily complete this process on the web through their charge card Activation method. All of you’ll need to fill out the practice is apparatus with internet access along with also your Merrick Bank Credit Card account advice.
How To Set Up A New Merrick Bank Credit Card For Use:
- Remove your new card by the envelope that it was mailed on and see the Merrick Bank Activation Page
- Cardholders will probably then need to enter the entire 16 digit account number located on their credit card (this can be located on the front of your card)
- Cardholders will be demanded their date of arrival and the final 4 digits of the Principal cardholder social security number
- The two above Bits of private information are required to verify your identity to ensure that the cardholder is accountable for the new card
- New Cardholders can also set up an online Account together with Merrick Bank in which they could manage All Their account preferences, see balances, also create payments
Once the above steps are completed your new card will soon be ready for use. Merrick Bank offers various credit card types (both conventional and bonded card) which can be intended to meet certain criteria consumers might be seeking in a charge card. As with all traces of credit it is important that you keep your account in good standing and you will find a lot of benefits which can be employed with your online account such as bill payment features to make sure that you don’t fall behind on your own account.