Kirkland’s K Club
The K Club Rewards app site allows a customer to join up and start earning points each and every time that they make a purchase at Kirkland’s. A returning users into the K Club app can only register using their email or phone number used upon sign up. A customer has the choice to sign up for the K Club on the web or in stores.
Register Online Guidelines
- See the Kirkland’s K Club net portal
- Under ‘Create Your Account’, situated at the bottom of this K Club homepage, then click ‘Enroll Today’
- Supply the requested information (title, amount, etc)
- Agree to the terms and terms
- Click ‘Submit’ to Finish the customers profile
Subscribe Up Instore Guidelines
- Find a Kirkland’s shop link Instore and request to subscribe to the K Club
- Accept the Stipulations of this app at the register
- The client will receive an email with a password and accounts link
The app is a must have for frequent shoppers in Kirkland’s. One point will be made for every dollar spent on eligible product purchases at Kirkland’s. Take be aware that this app works better if combined with Kirkland’s Credit Card as customer will receive two points for each dollar allocated to the creditcard.
Kirkland’s K Club Highlights
- K Club points do not expire
- $10 will be rewarded for every 300 points earned by the client
- Customer will have 30 days to use the $10 charge benefit
- Redeem the credit by providing the members email address into the partner when checking out
- Points are earned if making purchases on line at Kirklands.com
- Once a purchase is made It’ll take 24-48 hours to see the points represented online in the associates Kirkland’s K Club accounts
Kirkland’s, Inc. can be a favorite home decor retailer based out of Nashville TN. The company has operations in 30 countries consisting of over 300 retail locations. Popular earnings items contain wall decoration, fabrics, furniture and artificial floral products and services. According to company lore that the Kirkland’s was set by Carl Kirkland.
Where to register to your K Club?