The CHCRewards web site allows a user to activate or access a OTC rewards account on the web. To initiate the process the user might need to offer their 19 Dig-It OTC card number. The website is controlled by Medagate Corp and may be the fastest method to get OTC benefits.
OTC Account Activities
- Activate a OTC card
- Assess available card balance
- View trade activity
- Find a OTC merchant in Certain area
OTC Network is a over the counter (OTC) benefits disbursement and salvation network for Medicare Advantage plans, State Welfare apps, and certain associates and is powered by Medagate Corporation. The card is chiefly used by inferior people with insufficient earnings.
- Point-Of-Sale (POS) terminals in 35,000 retail locations in all 50 states, including Puerto Rico
- Offers OTC Medicare and OTC Medicaid branded re-loadable Prepaid Credit Card to clients
- Questions about the OTC Network may be directed to Medagate Corporation 1001 Bayhill Drive, Suite 185-B San Bruno, CA 94066
Often times a client can telephone the amount found on the back part of these OTC card to acquire service too. Customer support representatives can aid a customer replace a stolen or lost OTC card, look for a retail location within their region and offer other details about their health care plan.
To decide whether your qualified to receive a OTC card contact your principal healthcare provider.
- 2014 On the Counter (OTC) Benefits