My Online Ticket Tracker
- Allows a customer to monitor their ticker order online’
- Requires the clients email and #
- Any questions about the site can be directed to customer support at 1-866-856-6228
At the event of a ticket not being received my email please check the junk folder of this given email before calling the above number. The customer will require Adobe Reader/Acrobat and a working printer to print the tickets.
- Tickets can be printed more than once
- Only one ticket will probably be scanned in and another ticket would be regarded as invalid
- When the customer is not able to print the tickets please restart the computer prior to attempting to print the tickets again
If the big event when questions is cancelled the customer is likely to be refunded for 100 percent of their ticket cost minus the shipping fee when appropriate. If the event is rescheduled the original tickets will be rewarded. The client should contact the ticket seller ASAP about even new and refunds event postponement dates.
- Store the tickets in a safe, cool, dry location until the afternoon of the event
- If the tickets have been stolen or lost please get the ticket seller
- Printed tickets carry the same significance of tough tickets
- If the customer does not have a printer please check the local public library
My Ticket Tracker is available in English, French and Spanish.